BMC’s Cancellation policy For Weekend Departures :
A new cancellation policy has been updated which will be applicable for bookings done from 13th September 2022.
- Cancellation 7 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure - 80% refund.
- Cancellation 4 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure - 25% refund.
- Cancellation 2 Days Prior To The Date of Departure - No Refund ( Applicable for weekend departures only)
- Cancellation with carry forward of the amount for future event (One day before the departure)- Rs.200 for One Day Treks & Rs.500 for Two Day Treks (To be confirmed on Thursday before 4 PM)
Additional cancellation charges of Rs. 608 for Skandagiri trek, Rs.500 for Makalidurga Trek & Rs.310 for Savandurga, Ramadevara Betta Chinaga Betta, Kaiwara Betta & Antargange Trek will be applicable along with above cancellation charges.
BMC’s Cancellation policy For Himalayan Departures :
- If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 20% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
- In case we cancel any of the event, we will make 100% refund provided the booking is done on our website. In case if the booking is done on any aggregator website, we request you to request the refund to the respective company.
- If you cancel the trek, please reach out to us to leaving the money with us for the next event or request the refund as per the Cancellation policy above.
For Offers & Promotions:
Discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and GST.
For any booking done using promo codes refund or future treks will not be applicable.
In case of cancellation the customer will not be eligible for above cancellation policy.
Any Offers are not applicable for offline payments.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, BMC reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.