BMC’s Cancellation policy For Weekend Departures :
- Cancellation 7 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 80% refund.
- Cancellation 4 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 25% refund.
- Cancellation 2 Days Prior To The Date of Departure - No Refund ( Applicable for weekend departures only)
- Cancellation with carry forward of the amount for future event - Rs.200 (Need to be confirm one day before departure )
BMC’s Cancellation policy For Himalayan Departures :
- Cancellation of Registered Event 20 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 75% refund.
- Cancellation of Registered Event 10 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 25% refund.
- You are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation – Free
- In case we cancel any of the event, we will make 100% refund provided the booking is done on our website. In case if the booking is done on any agreegator website, we request you to request the refund to the respective company.
- If you cancel the trek, please reach out to us to leaving the money with us for the next event or request the refund as per the Cancellation policy above.
For Offers & Promotions:
Discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and GST.
For any booking done using promo codes refund or future treks will not be applicable.
In case of cancellation the customer will not be eligible for above cancellation policy.
Any Offers are not applicable for offline payments.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, BMC reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
For bookings under promo code allotted timing & slots will be limited.